Sunday, May 07, 2006

I was a fool.

So I had this glass box. I figured I'd just throw some water in it and get rolling.

A full month later, on Friday, May 5, 2006, the first fish went in the tank - 10 White Cloud Mountain Minnows ("untitled"). They've begun the Nitrogen Cycle - so in a week or so, the next phase begins. I'm hoping to catch up the story so far between now and then.

This will be my attempt to record how it happened and what I learned.
Plus whatever else I find appropriate for Fishtankonia...

edit:
Not to spoil the drama, but check it out.

Shtankonia

6 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Tap..Tap..Tap...Hello, fishy-fishy.

 
At 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home