Sunday, September 17, 2006

Insomnia...

Looks like I'm going through a biennial bout with insomnia.

I've been home for almost a week now. I have two Chicago updates in me, so there should be more posting this week.

In the meantime, here are a couple of photos I took this weekend. I've been meaning to walk the neighborhood and photograph different things (our corner's fire hydrant for one). When I saw the first sky, behind the power lines on our corner, it reminded me of something else. Not sure if it's an existing style, but I dig pictures where the foreground is disconnected from the background (like here, manmade/natural, silhouette/color).

Check it out:
September 16

September 17

Not much, I know. Just experimenting...

3 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger cdgilpin said...

Throw out some more, man! Give me my Houston fix.

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome pictures. They are dreamy like, considering your post is titled insomnia.
Please come back soon.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger cdgilpin said...

Jay? Did that insomnia finally wear off and have you been collapsed at your computer the past month?

Throw us a bone, man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home