Sunday, June 24, 2007

I am a Hero II

So, as usual, September ended, and October progressed along its merry way. Eventially culminating in my birthday (or Hallowe'en, if you're not me).

I was lucky enough to get Guitar Hero II for the PlayStation2.

RawK!

This is a great game that everyone really enjoys. Between this and the first one (which I've since picked up), there's a lot of fun to be had. Good mix of songs, and the guitar controller makes it fun for non-gaming peoples and non-guitarist persons,... but also for the non-Non types.

Here comes the Wiki!!!
July brings the '80s. And then, GH3 will be released this fall, apparently with "Paint It, Black" rocked straight off the original masters. And rumors about about Rock Band, including mics and drums along with the guitars and bass.

So, if you have a PS2, XboX, etc..., get it and get ready!


[I believe this might be "Difficult."]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home