Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Okay! Back to the, uh... past.

[First off, per Carey's request, I've now uploaded a batch of select Chicago '06 photos here. Photos by Kristine!]

So, soon after the new year, in February, I was sent on a business trip (one of two so far) to the frosty climes of Chalottetown, Prince Edward Island. For one week!

Flag

It's a sleepy seaside city, until summer - when it becomes the Florida Keys of eastern Canada. It's probably pretty hopping right now, with all it's beaches and campgrounds, pubs and discotheques. In February, it was bitterly cold... snow piled up everywhere, Atlantic winds whipping around - really great change from Texas.

The Stanley Cup playoffs were just starting, and I picked the Ottawa Senators to root for (no lie). Not too shabby, they only ended up losing in the Finals to the freaking Anaheim "Ducks".

Also, PEI is famous for their Blue Mussels - but really, I ate a lot of seafood and it was "all good" (as the kids say).

In addition to a bunch of work, I bought a disposable camera and took off to wander around. Click to see all the photos fit to view:
Photography

I am no photographer, and I basically got to roam as far around as I could during a cancelled interview slot. So, not bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home