Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Thanks, anonymous!

Looks like my traffic has gone way up! Or I've got a very serious stalker...

Wow! The feedback has been nothing but positive. Like this one (from "Suntory?"):

anonymous said...
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.


Super! I primarily started this blog so that others might be envious - it seems like my plan is working perfectly. What else? (from "Top 10's are Fun Stuff":)

anonymous said...
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.


I must admit, that's the idea. I hope you have been duly informed, and enjoyed the pictures - which I also hope you find great. Wow, look at "Wow, look at Here!"'s:

anonymous said...
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.


Well, favorites - sure. But on top?! Noooo, c'mon. Really? Apparently so, because 4 hours later, a verbatim repost of the same sentiment!

What's this? A comment on "More vids o' course"...

anonymous said...
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.


Jeeeeeezzz. Get a life, anonymous, and learn how to use freakin' punctuation. I believe "how do you build such a cool site" is supposed to be a question - am I right? Requiring a question mark... Let me demonstrate: "its" excellent? "its"?! For reals? Care for a run-on sentence much?

I hate you, anonymous. I wish I could ban you from reading Fishtankonia.


Whoop! Extra hassle...

Thanks to anon-o-bot, I've added Word Verification for commenting.

For the 1,000's of you clamoring to comment, you'll now have to read some randomly fonted word-image. Then attempt to type that word into a "verification field" of some sort. I imagine that will be followed by the clicking of something or someone.

After that, take a short break and try to remember what you originally intended to comment. If you can muster the recollection - have at it...

Thanks, anonymous!

1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger Tx Bigfoot said...

My wavy blue word is "hsunbj" - interesting, no?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home