Monday, June 26, 2006

A Good Time Was Had By (me)

Well, Austin and Pong were great - as per usual.

Cookie has the groovy pics of course.

I have to pick just one? Well...
S/L/J

The band was all resplendent in white - cabana pants and Mexican waiter shirts. (I don't really know what cabana pants are...) The set was launched with "Rocket Fuel," which was a pleasantly surprising opener. This is the newest song I believe, and it was a cool one to get everyone rolling. I hadn't heard "Incapacitated" or "It's Great" in quite a few shows, and they were certainly welcome returns!

I always wish the Pong shows could last about another hour to 90 minutes, just to fit in more heaviosity ("The Owl," "Bubble Jungle") and recent rarities ("Click Ok," "Blues Underground"). But who's complainin'? Not me.

O yeah, one more:
GPC

Also, Jason Craig has a side project.

And I located some archival evidence of old Pong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home