Saturday, May 20, 2006

Peter Gabriel was a stone cold weirdo.

Maybe I'll go into greater detail later, but I think the stuff I put up here is not necessarily representative of my current listening.

I think it's strange how modern releases get the royal treatment with videos, etc., all within a year. But a lot of the old stuff somehow gets overlooked, gathering dust because it's not currently hot. So, basically I've been checking out a lot of stuff that just wasn't available at the height of my interest. For instance?

I'm sure prog rock is not everyone's favorite, and Genesis probably makes most people want to spit up in their mouths.

But Youtube (of course) has a lot of classic Peter Gabriel-era stuff, back when Phil Collins stuck with his strong suit (drums).

Anyway, here's an Auld-tyme Genesis PlayeListe. Enjoy!

Genesis Museum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home